Riverdance Summer School Applications
How to submit your Video Footage:
Upload your video footage to YouTube and include the YouTube link/URL in your application form. Instructions on how to do this are listed here.
PLEASE SET YOUR VIDEO FOOTAGE AS UNLISTED.
Please Note: By setting your video to unlisted only people who know the link/URL of the video can view it. An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s public spaces such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page so your privacy will be protected.
If you do not wish to add your video to You Tube or Vimeo, please send the video to firstname.lastname@example.org via a file sharing account such as Dropbox.com, Wetransfer.com or similar.
Please ensure that the video is saved under your name.
In a separate email please contact email@example.com to confirm that the video was sent.
- Sign into your YouTube Account or set up an account at Youtube.com
- Once your account is set up and you are signed in, Click the Upload link at the top of any YouTube page.
- Click the Upload video button to browse for the video file you’d like to upload. Select the file you want to upload and click Open.
- As the video file is uploading scroll down to the Info and Setting – Basic Info and find the Privacy section.
- You’ll see the option to make the video Public, Unlisted, or Private. SELECT UNLISTED
- Enter your name as the name of the video.
- Make sure to click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page
- Once the upload is complete copy the video’s URL into your application form.